Monday, October 5, 2009

What I'm Reading


I've seen a few bloggers post what they're reading, so I thought I'd do the same, with some recommendations also.

I just finished "Subterranean", by James Rollins, again (it's a great read). It is a novel, but it can be used to talk about species evolving in different ways and under different environments.




I am currently reading "Blasphemy" by Douglas Preston. It is about what happens when a particle collider is turned on and some political infighting over it. So far, I'm enjoying it. It's a great book for us physics types. Preston writes with Lincoln Child and they have some great books together too.




Some other great books I loved reading:



Excavation, by James Rollins:



Hot Zone, by Richard Preston - this is a true story that took place in the late 1980's, based upon an outbreak of the Ebola virus in a monkey house located in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Reston, Virginia.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...